Our website address is: https://londonsenate.nhs.uk
Our contact details
Name: London Clinical Senate
Address: 2nd Floor, Wellington House, 133-135 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
• Anonymised website user data
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to respond to a genuine enquiry regarding the Senate’s activities.
We use the information that you have given us in order to answer your question or further engage with you regarding the Senate’s activities.
We may share this information with partner organisations only for the purposes of answering your query. We will never pass on your details to any other organisation for any other purpose.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our internal NHS servers and/or with a UK-based website server provider. We keep your personal information for the legally required period of time for public body organisations.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk